The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Beginning of Winter Break!

Our winter break officially started yesterday!  Words cannot express how happy and blessed I am that I am able to enjoy these two weeks with my boys during my favorite time of the year!!  You might ask what we all did our first two days?!

Yesterday, our first day of break, we enjoyed time playing with the new Christmas toys the boys got from Gigi and Pawpaw, playing outside and attempting, yes ATTEMPTING, to build a gingerbread village.  We topped the evening off with Home Alone 2!  The boys laughed so much!

Today we slept in till almost 8!  The boys had breakfast while I worked out and then they played with their new toys some more while I worked a little and got ready for the day.  At lunch we went into town so I could work at the office for a few hours so they boys had lunch there and played on the iPAP and Leap Pad while I worked.  Afterward we went to the mall, ate frozen yogurt and grocery shopping.  Again - we topped the evening off watching a movie with the boys all snuggled up on each side of me..

I'm not sure what it is but these last few days have given me a sense of refreshment with the boys.  I look through life a little more through their eyes and see how something so simple as me watching a movie with them just makes their little day and can see the twinkle in their eye..  Seriously...best feeling a mom can feel!  I mean - how happy and cute do they look in the pictures below?!

DAY 1












movie time!

DAY 2

Frozen yogurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment