The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Soaking it all in...

As the days go by and life speeds quickly by, I am trying to enjoy every bit of time with my boys as I can.  My sweet Ryan is already 3 and I feel like he was just born yesterday and I am having a hard time knowing that my first born will be starting FIRST grade in the fall!  I'm so thankful that my new job allows me both time with my children and time in the workforce so that I will feel like I am contributing in both areas of my life.  This blog is mainly to document our lives and serve as our photo album so this week I just want show some pictures of stuff the boys are doing now!


Nathan is so proud he can lift up Peyton now!

Ryan is reading to me and telling me all about sirens.  This particular night we had special time together as his brother decided to not make great choices at school and went to bed early...

After school on Thursday we stopped by our friends Jackson and Jordan's because Nathan had a better day at school.  In the picture Nathan and Jackson got the car stuck in a ditch and all 4 kids are trying to push/get the car un-stuck.  It was hiliarous watching them talk and do this!

Friday the boys got out at noon so they spent the afternoon with Nana.  What better way to start than a Sonic picnic outside?!

This little one loved his snowcone after Nathan's t-ball game Friday night!

Nathan attempted to work out with me and Tony Horton....  it lasted about 5 minutes!

And I was TIRED after the end of the 22 minutes!!

Just shelling peanuts for a snack (and making a mess!)

I attempted 2 new recipes this week - egg muffins with veggie and raspberry muffins.  Both turned out yummy!

Saturday night we went to my Moore's house for dinner and fun.  The boys LOVE going to see Jackson and Jordan!

Fort time!

Pallet/cushion time and a movie!  They lasted like this for about 5 mintues!

When Ryan was younger I used to document what an "average" day looked like for us.  Now that it has been a few years, I might try to document what an average week looks like for us now next week!  We will see if I have the energy for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment