Monday - I worked until about 4 (Ryan had Soccer Shots till 4:30)
Tuesday - I worked until about 4:30 and then Nathan had a visit with Dr. Brown
Wednesday & Thursday. Nathan tested at Hudson PEP (a charter school in Longview for the 1st grade0 at 8 AM for an hour). Hudson PEP is mainly a GT school and you have to be tested (and pass) to be accepted! We will see how it goes. I also worked till 4 both days.
Friday - FINALLY able to go grocery shopping and Baseball practice
Saturday - Aunt EJ's Bridal Shower, baseball practice
Sunday - Church, pot-luck at church & Easter Egg Hunt, and Bible Study.
This coming week looks to be quite as busy as well! Nathan has his first baseball game and I can't wait! However, we don't have many outside events other than baseball so hopefully I will be able to get off at 3 this week which will allow me plenty of time to take care of chores at the house!
Here are some pictures from our crazy week!
Got our uniforms!
Saturday night "camping"
Easter Egg Hunt fun at church!


No comments:
Post a Comment