On March 12th one of my oldest and best friends celebrated her birthday. She lives like 6 hours away from me but since we only see each other like 1-2 times a year, I decided I wanted to go! So, the boys and I left town on Friday afternoon to head to EB to stay Friday night with my parents (Jason had to stay and work..boo!). Saturday morning I left the boys with my parents and drove the remaining hour to her house. Saturday afternoon we went to a few local wineries and then spent the night at her in-laws bed and breakfast. Sunday morning I drove back to my parents, ate lunch and the boys and I drove back. I had a blast and so was glad I was able to catch up with her and my other close friend Dana!
This was also the week of the boys Spring Break and Nana was so nice and kept them at her house for 2 nights! :)
SERIOUSLY... I have known these girls since like 2nd grade. I'm pretty sure Dana and I have photos together of us in diapers! These girls know ALL of my secrets!
Me & the birthday girl!
We rented a bus that drove us :)
These girls will always be a huge part of my life - even if we don't always see or talk to each other.
Boys having fun with Gigi!
LONG car ride back!
And lots of tent fun during Spring Break!
No comments:
Post a Comment