The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bubbles, Turtles and Mother's Day

Well - the past two weeks have been busy and Mom and Dad seem to have gotten struck by some virus that wrecked havoc on us but avoided the kids....

So - this post will be mainly pictures that tell how our week of May 5-11 was.

Nathan helping me make teacher gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week

Teacher gifts

Saturday morning the made a "fort" where they played for a while

Bubble Station outside. 
 Ryan has been finding the bottle of bubbles everyday and walking around saying "Bubbles"...so Saturday I finally let them go outside and play with them....  I think more bubbles got on the table than in the air.....


We found a visitor in our backyard...

They are sitting on a bench watching the turtle crawl behind the dogs water bowl. 

Saturday afternoon, Nathan and I went to go pick a few dewberries.  Good thing we did because when we got back home Sunday from Nana and Grand-dads, they (whoever the city hires to mowing) had cut the majority of our bushes down...  Good news is I think we still have a few...and that's VERY few.... :(

On Sunday, after church, we went to Nana and Grand-dad's for lunch and fun for Mother's Day.  Both boys enjoyed playing on this rock

CUTIES!!

Watch our for this driver.....


Nathan contemplating getting in the hot tub

Oh....how I just wanted to push him in!!!

Maddie wanted to play in the pool too!


How are they 2 years apart?!


Seriously....MELT.MY.HEART!!

No comments:

Post a Comment