The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Watermelon and a little Ham






Nathan's new favorite fruit is watermelon (or "melon" as he calls it). I got tired of spending a lot of money on the pre-cut watermelon, so I went and bought a whole watermelon this weekend. This afternoon after Nathan's nap, his "surprise" was to go outside with me and help me cut it up. At first, he had no idea what it was, but as soon as he saw me cut into it and saw the red stuff, he started screaming in excitement! So, of course, he started eating it and just had to have a piece in each hand. He was so cute eating it so I was going to try to get one good picture out of him.... Well, I thought this was going to be task of itself as for the past few months anytime Nathan sees a camera, he either turns around or just refuses to look or smile at the camera. So, I'm prepared to fight for a picture...... but as the pictures below show.... he has now turned into a little ham! He kept smiling and running up to the camera...but did good sitting and smiling when I told him to. Of course, he had to through a few silly ones in....

No comments:

Post a Comment