Happy 1 month birthday little man!!
Hard to believe Nathan is already one month old. Here's his 1 month old picture. Nathan at 1 month old you are:
- Now weighs 9 lbs 4 oz (I had him weighed today)
- Wear size 1 diapers
- Still wearing Newborn size clothes
- Eating about 6-8 times a day with each time about 3-4.5 oz (sometimes you fall asleep and I can't do anything to make you eat more)
- Going to bed between 8:30 and 9:30 and sleeping till about 7:30-8 and only waking up 2 or 3 times.
- Last night actually slept for 7 hours straight! Yea!! Now if only that could be consistant and not a fluke!
- Loving laying on your back and playing but HATE tummy time!
I can't wait to see what the next month brings!


Yay!!!!!! Happy 1 month old birthday Sweet Boy!!!
ReplyDelete