The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

51 Days and Counting.....

Wow - 51 more days! Jason and I have been so busy these last few weeks that time has just flown by and here we are - only about 51 (give or take some) days away from meeting our son. :) And sadly, the next few weeks will probably go by just as fast! I'm in the middle of a busy 1 1/2 weeks at work for quarter close so my posts will probably continue to be few and far between.
As for what's been going on in our lives over the past few weeks - Jason and I have been BLESSED by our wonderful friends and family to have had such wonderful baby showers over the past few weeks for us. We have received many wonderful gifts and I think Nathan is set on clothes till he turns 9 months old! Here's just a few pictures of the baby showers - hope you all enjoy!

Baby Shower #1 at my friend Melody's:








Baby Shower #2 in East Bernard hosted by my wonderful friends there! :)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute outfit!


2 comments:

  1. Excited for the update! I am SO sorry I missed the shower at Melody's. My sister was in that week with my nieces and I lost all track of time! I will be bringing little man a gift after he is born I guess! It sounds like I should get something over 9months too! :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed the shower. I wish I could have made it. From what Sarah says it was a good time. I have a gift for you but didn't get it too Sarah in time before the shower. Hopefully we will see you in the next 51 days!

    ReplyDelete