The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Remainder of October Happenings

I'm not sure how I blinked and it was the middle of October and now it's the middle of November!  We have been pretty busy the last month or so but I want to remember what we've been up to so this post will serve as a photo dump until I can catch up (which at this point might not be until Christmas at this rate!).  Here's a summary of the things that kept us busy the last of October:

- the boys had fun decorating their pumpkins
- we had fun at the White Oak carnival
- Ryan stayed home sick a day
- We celebrated Halloween at Aunt EJ's and the boys had a BLAST helping hand out candy.  I think they enjoyed handing it out more than trick or treating.
- we had the closing ceremony for Flag Football



























No comments:

Post a Comment