The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ryan Turns 4!!!

I can not believe that my baby Ryan is now 4! It still feels like yesterday when he was born and I was staying at home with them both.  As time flies by quickly, I’m so thankful that I was able to spend that time with them at home.  I’m also so thankful now that I have a job where I work part time and allows me to be able to spend more time with them. 



At 4 years old Ryan:
- is in Rm. 200 (Ms. B and Ms. Anderson) at Oak Forest
- weights a little over 30 lbs
- not sure on height..
- wearing 3T pants/shorts
- wears 3T shirts
- wears size 10 shoe
- is eating ok.  It’s better than he was doing and really just depends on the food he is eating.  He loves hotdogs, fish stick and chicken nuggets along with any and all fruits!
- has an ATTITUDE!  Unfortunately he takes after his mommy L 
- fights with his brother over anything and everything!
- has started Flag Football this Fall and is his first competitive sport!
- sleeps from 7:45 pm to 6:30 am with no nap

Here is his annual birthday interview:
What is your name – Ryan Matthew Stringer
How old are you? 4
What is your favorite color? Blue, white, yellow, pink
What is your favorite animal? horse
What is your favorite book? Lego Book
What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol & Blaze
What is your favorite movie? Leogs
What is your favorite song? ABC’s (what?!)
What is your favorite food? Corn dogs
What is your favorite drink? water
What is your favorite snack? Healthy fruit snacks (this is Annie’s Organic fruit snacks)
What is your favorite game? Pumpkins (I have no idea and tried to clarify but he kept saying that was his favorite game)
What is your favorite toy? Blaze Car
Who is your best friend? Kohen
What is your favorite thing to do? Make something
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the ship (aka his tree fort)
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What is your favorite thing to take to bed with you? His lovey
What is your favorite place to go? Gigi and Pawpaw’s
Where do you want to go for vacation? Mr. Scott’s Ranch
What do you want to do when you grow up? Paw Patrol
What do you want to do on your birthday? Get a monster truck and bike

No comments:

Post a Comment