The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Just Trying to Keep Up...

Life isn't showing any signs of slowing down so we are just trying to keep up with the daily events as we go.  Last week was a BIG week!  Nathan got registered for 1st grade at White Oak!  Yikes!  I think he's excited and I can't wait to see how he does!  Today was his last dat at Oak Forest as well.  I did better than I thought I would and didn't cry but I'm sure as next week comes and Nathan's not going there anymore...the water works will come!  Nathan has gone there since we first moved to Longview when he was almost 2!  4 years! Wow...I can't believe it!  Here's some pictures of what we've been up to the past week.

A registered Roughneck now!

My sweet Ryan just cheesin it up!


Saturday morning workouts as a family are the best!

Oh...you know...just making Christmas cookies in the middle of August...  Hey.. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do on a rainy day!

We go to Toys R Us to look for birthday ideas and get party favors...and walk out with a birthday balloon, crown and Star Wars poster....  That's what happens when you son talks  the cashier's ear off about his upcoming birthday party and birthday!

Last day hugs! 
Left (top to bottom):  Ms. Justice, Ms. Kim, Ms. Christy.
Right (top to bottom):  Ms. Beth and Ms. Amy
Hard to believe Nathan has Mrs. Beth when he was about 2-3 and she is now the director! 

Our Fall is starting to look pretty busy and it hasn't even started yet!  I'm going to try to keep up my weekly posts but can't make any promises.  Things you can look forward to at some point include:  1) Nathan starting White Oak 2) both boys doing flag football this fall 3) fall swim lessons 4) Nathan starting Kids Crossing on Wednesday nights at church and 5) all the fall festivities that involve decorating for fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Oh and I can't forget about a 6 and 4 yr old birthday!  We CAN forget about mine though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment