The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Best way to have fun in Summer? Water balloons and Popsicles!

As summer and the heat starts to set in, we might as well find ways to have fun despite all the heat.  A few weeks ago while I was shopping, I found the water balloons that you just hook up to the water facet and it fills them up and they tie themselves. The boys had fun chasing each other and daddy.  After the water balloon fight, we topped off and ended the evening with popsicles!

During the rest of the weekend we all went to the golf course and had some fun.  One day I actually broke down and let them play with playdoh!

I'm not sure how summer is already 1/2 way over!  We are trying to enjoy all we can.








No comments:

Post a Comment