The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Things are Changing Around Here...

February 12th was my last day at Russell & Sons.  Jason and I decided that it was best for our family for me to take a part-time job so on February 15th I started working with Jason and his dad 30 hours a week.  My last week at Russell was crazy busy but also Valentines Day week at  the boys school so here are a few pictures from that week.

Valentines Day Goodies

My last day my co-workers decided to throw paper all over my office for my going away...



On Saturday the boys had fun playing in the morning.
 
Saturday afternoon the boys helped me set up my new office.
 

Saturday afternoon Jason and I took the boys out to the golf course for some fun and dinner at Pinecrest.


 
 
On Sunday our church youth group sponsored a parent's day out after church where they watched the kids until 5 so Jason and I just chilled and relaxed on Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment