Saturday was full of parties and friends. We started the day off at Chuck E Cheese's at Weston's party and then went to Callie's Acres for Drew's party. We then went to the Moore's house for the evening and had tons of fun! Sunday we made cookies for our Bible study and I tried to clean and do laundry as much as I could before we had Bible Study that evening. The weekend seemed to go by in a quick blur!
Here's some pictures of our fun.
Being nice brothers ;)
Fun at Weston's party at Chuck E Cheese :)
Ryan & Zoey :)
Drew's party at Callie's Acres
Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of our fun at the Moore's or our fun Sunday making cookies, but rest assured we had tons of fun!!
On a side note, where the HECK is fall? I'm done with these 90 degree days in October!!


No comments:
Post a Comment