The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Week of Gigi's Visit

Last week my mom came to visit Nathan and Ryan and to help us move houses.  I know Nathan had a great time with his Gigi (even though he probably tested her patience!).  The past few days I picked Nathan up from school, he keeps asking "Gigi?"......so cute!  Below are just a few pictures of the boys from last week.  I'm so grateful that my mom was able to help me because I'm not sure how I would have done it if she was not here!  Thanks mom and we are looking forward to coming down to College Station this weekend to see Gigi, Pee-paw and Uncle Eric!  
 
Such a good brother patting Ryan
 
Completely relaxed!

Both boys love bathtime!

Gigi and her boys!

Family picture!  BTHO LA Tech!
 
 
We did go to this cute little park one day Gigi was here and Nathan had a GREAT time.  I foresee us going to this park a lot in our future!  I'll try to post pictures later today. 
 
 
PS - Nathan is also excited about going to Aubrey and Luke's house Saturday.  Everyday we play outside he goes "bye-bye" in his little car to either Eric's apartment or Aubrey and Luke's house..........it's so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment