The Stringer's Stores

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Changes....

Well, it has been quite a while since I last posted and will try to work on that in the next few months. We will have many changes taking place in the next few months and will post what those changes will be in the next few months as we finalize them. Stay tuned! In the meantime - here's a few of the highlights of what is going on in our world:

- Nathan is about to turn 18 months in the next few days! Yikes!! Where did the time go?

- He has grown so much in the past few months and continues to amaze me each day. Jason and I are so blessed to have such a wonderful son!

- Jason is starting busy season and Nathan and I miss him so much!

Here's a kind-of recent picture to show how big he has gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment